Introduction of Python
One of the most trending programming language is Python, Guido van Rossum created Python which was developed in the late 1980s and later on it was released publicly in the year 1991. Python course in Kolkata is an interesting course.
What is Python?
Python is a programming language which is very much popular in the I.T sector. It is used to create web applications on the server. Python can be used for creating numeric applications and complex scientific. Python has a facility for data analysis and visualization. It is an object-oriented programming language. Python was created for easy to read yet powerful and it is an open-source programming language. It is an interpreted language that does not require to be compiled to run. A programmer can easily modify the code and see the outcomes quickly.
Features of Python
Due to advancements in the world of technology, many programming languages have been introduced in this field. As mentioned earlier that every language has its special features which make them different from other existing languages. Because it is the feature of a programming language that is accepted and used. Python is not less in comparison to other programming languages. It also has unique features that make it noticeable.
Let’s go through some of its major features:
- Easy: Python programming language is easy. Yes, it is not only easy to code but it is easy to read also. Comparing to other programming languages such as C++ and Java, Python is much easier to code. Python code is similar to the English language. It is easy to understand what a code is supposed to do just by having a look at it.
- Free and Open Source: At the official website, Python is freely available. It can be easily downloaded and installed. Python source code is also available to the public. It can be modified and distributed.
- Expressive: Python is easy to understand and read which makes it an expressive language. One of the most exceptional features of Python is that it offers innumerable of constructs which help in focusing on the solution and not on the syntax.
- Object-oriented: Another unique feature of Python is that it supports both procedure-oriented and object-oriented. Objects, functions, and data combining are focused by Python. It is different from Java because it supports numerous inheritance.
- GUI programming support: Python can also be used for developing Graphical User Interface program.
- Interpreted: It is an interpreted language which means that the code is executed line by line by an interpreter. As a result, the code can be debugged easily. Because of this feature, it makes appropriate for beginners to learn python.
- Large standard library: For rapid application development, python has an outsized library from which the code can use and for every single object we don’t need to write our code because of python downloads with a large library.
- Extensible: Python is considered to be an extensible language because it can be extended to other languages. It gives them the freedom to write some of the python code in other languages also like C++.
- Embeddable: In the python source code, the code can be given in other languages also. It allows to integrate scripting capabilities into another language program.
- Convenient: Python is known for its portable and convenient features. Through this feature, the code can be run on different platforms. One code can run on any platform. It doesn’t require another code to be written for another machine. For instance, a python code written for Windows can easily run on a Mac machine.
- High-level programming language: Python is known as high-level programming language because it is programmer-friendly and the programmers don’t need to memorize the system architecture.
- Dynamically typed: While declaring it does not require to specify the type of data. At runtime, the type for value is decided and not in advance. Therefore, Python is dynamically typed.
Check out the python training institute in Kolkata.
Use of Python
Python is a versatile programming language that provides the facility to be used by many programmers in several places. Another programming language is used to do more difficult tasks but simple works are mostly done by Python.
When Python is installed, the standard library consists of many functions. It is possible for Python to do additional work because there are many further libraries available on the internet which makes Python a powerful language.
Some of the uses of Python are as follows:-
- Desktop GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces)
- Scientific programming
- Network programming
- Web development
- Internet development
- Game programming
- Artificial Intelligence projects
- Database access
- Readability of code
- Adopt test-driven development
- Several open-source frameworks and tools
- Simplify complicated software development
- Well-matched with major platforms and systems
- Robotics application
- Video and audio based applications
- Data analysis
- 3D Cad applications
Python is a popular programming language because of its unique features and uses. It has marked its place in the world of technology. It is flexible in nature. The programming language of python is similar to English. Renowned companies like Google, Pinterest, NASA, Dropbox, Youtube, ESRI are using python programming language.
To get a thorough knowledge about python, connect to the best python training institute in Kolkata. Get python training in Kolkata which will train you to get a good job.