1) What would be the first question you will answer, when an interviewer wants you to design a blog or website?
Is it a new or existing website or a static or dynamic? If the answer is a ‘yes' for both then put the next question forward that will it build in CMS or general HTML.
2) How are you going to manage pressure & tight deadlines?
A skilful designer is entirely thoughtful and thorough, so he or she will not feel any issue maintaining the pressure and managing the tight deadlines.
3) To start and finish a design project, what are the design processes you need to take?
Firstly, you need to plan and start the project very enthusiastically, design and implement. You can also start revamping the project bit by bit and always end the project with the client's consultation.
4) How do you fit current design trends in your work?
This question should help you acknowledge how creative a designer is. Good prospects should be very updated with the latest design trends and able to execute how they've used those trends in their recent work.
5) For your first web design project, what milestone you can suggest?
A good designer can cross all the hurdles and milestones of the domain of design, and the first milestone should be a creative and innovative design.
6) When you receive negative feedback from a client, will be able to handle it? Who manages it for your web design project in that case?
Your objective should provide the best possible output or service to your clients. If anyone dissatisfies, you will have to manage the situation, so you should know what would be the outcome and you have to manage them accordingly.
7) Describe the process of working remotely? What do you think is important for this respect?
This question generally reveals the style of a web designer. You should know the perfect professional and according to that, you should answer. No matter what good communication and accountability are always important.
8) How do you make it sure that a web designer knows or understand your design and formats?
You should ask your client about their needs and clear them about the way you work and complete the project with a mutual agreement.
9) What do you mean by HTML and what is the advantage of using it for web design?
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language, which is the key scripting language to design a static and dynamic website.
10) What do you mean by CSS and what the advantages of using it for web design?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet, which is one of the most important things for designing and giving a beautiful look of a website.
If you have any doubts relating to web design, then do contact the web design training institute in Kolkata.